eMule Acceleration Patch
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your computerDownloadBoosters LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on DownloadBoosters LLC. Please follow http://www.download-boosters.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Acceleration Patch on DownloadBoosters LLC's web page. Usually the eMule Acceleration Patch application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove eMule Acceleration Patch. eMule Acceleration Patch's primary file takes around 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) and its name is eMule Acceleration Patch.exe.
The executable files below are part of eMule Acceleration Patch. They take an average of 1.15 MB (1203214
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.51 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eMule Acceleration Patch version 220.127.116.11
only. For more eMule Acceleration Patch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is an application offered by DownloadBoosters LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase eMule Acceleration Patch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eMule Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". The eMule Acceleration Patch application will be found very quickly. After you select eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eMule Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-12 16:36:48.350