eMule Acceleration Patch
You can find below details on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your systemDownloadBoosters LLC
. Go over here
for more details on DownloadBoosters LLC. Detailed information about eMule Acceleration Patch can be found at http://www.download-boosters.com/
. Usually the eMule Acceleration Patch program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing eMule Acceleration Patch is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. eMule Acceleration Patch's main file takes about 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) and is named eMule Acceleration Patch.exe.
The following executables are installed along with eMule Acceleration Patch. They take about 1.15 MB (1203221
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of eMule Acceleration Patch. For more eMule Acceleration Patch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program by DownloadBoosters LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eMule Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". The eMule Acceleration Patch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding eMule Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:25:43.113