eMule Acceleration Patch
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your computerDownloadBoosters LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on DownloadBoosters LLC. You can read more about about eMule Acceleration Patch at http://www.download-boosters.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for eMule Acceleration Patch is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called eMule Acceleration Patch.exe and it has a size of 775.00 KB (793600 bytes).
The executable files below are part of eMule Acceleration Patch. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1204076
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.86 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to eMule Acceleration Patch version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other eMule Acceleration Patch versions:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program released by DownloadBoosters LLC. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove eMule Acceleration Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMule Acceleration Patch or simply click the Search field and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". If it is installed on your PC the eMule Acceleration Patch program will be found automatically. When you select eMule Acceleration Patch in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about eMule Acceleration Patch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:23:58.443