eMule Acceleration Patch
eMule Acceleration Patch is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your PCDownloadBoosters LLC
. More data about DownloadBoosters LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details on eMule Acceleration Patch at http://www.download-boosters.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch. eMule Acceleration Patch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 398.00 KB (407552 bytes) on disk.
eMule Acceleration Patch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 559.79 KB (573229
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (398.00 KB)
- keygen.exe (114.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.79 KB)
The current web page applies to eMule Acceleration Patch version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more eMule Acceleration Patch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program marketed by the software company DownloadBoosters LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove eMule Acceleration Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMule Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". If it exists on your system the eMule Acceleration Patch application will be found very quickly. After you click eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about eMule Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:30:45.917