eMule Acceleration Patch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your systemDownloadBoosters LLC
. You can find out more on DownloadBoosters LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.download-boosters.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Acceleration Patch on DownloadBoosters LLC's website. eMule Acceleration Patch is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. eMule Acceleration Patch's main file takes about 775.00 KB (793600 bytes) and is named eMule Acceleration Patch.exe.
The executables below are part of eMule Acceleration Patch. They take about 1.15 MB (1204076
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.86 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eMule Acceleration Patch version 188.8.131.52
only. For other eMule Acceleration Patch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove eMule Acceleration Patch.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by eMule Acceleration Patch's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\eMule Acceleration Patch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\eMule Acceleration Patch.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\eMule Acceleration Patch.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\mfc80.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\Skin.skf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\SkinCrafter3_vs2005.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\mfc80.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\packet.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\Skin.skf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eMule Acceleration Patch\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\eMule Acceleration Patch.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eMule Acceleration Patch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\eMule Acceleration Patch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMule Acceleration Patch
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program marketed by the software company DownloadBoosters LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eMule Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". If it exists on your system the eMule Acceleration Patch app will be found very quickly. After you select eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eMule Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The software company is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After uninstalling eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Acceleration Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-29 09:33:07.560