eMule Acceleration Patch
This page is about eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your computerDownloadBoosters LLC
. Further information on DownloadBoosters LLC can be found here
. More data about the software eMule Acceleration Patch can be found at http://www.download-boosters.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch. eMule Acceleration Patch.exe is the eMule Acceleration Patch's primary executable file and it takes approximately 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) on disk.
eMule Acceleration Patch contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1203224
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of eMule Acceleration Patch. You can find below a few links to other eMule Acceleration Patch releases:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program marketed by DownloadBoosters LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove eMule Acceleration Patch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMule Acceleration Patch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". The eMule Acceleration Patch app will be found automatically. After you click eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about eMule Acceleration Patch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eMule Acceleration Patch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Acceleration Patch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eMule Acceleration Patch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 19:23:11.743