eMule Acceleration Patch
This info is about eMule Acceleration Patch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your PCDownloadBoosters LLC
. More information about DownloadBoosters LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.download-boosters.com/
if you want to read more on eMule Acceleration Patch on DownloadBoosters LLC's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing eMule Acceleration Patch is C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. eMule Acceleration Patch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 775.50 KB (794112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of eMule Acceleration Patch. They take about 1.15 MB (1203222
bytes) on disk.
- eMule Acceleration Patch.exe (775.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.52 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eMule Acceleration Patch version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of eMule Acceleration Patch:
...click to view all...
eMule Acceleration Patch is a program offered by the software company DownloadBoosters LLC. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase eMule Acceleration Patch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eMule Acceleration Patch or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMule Acceleration Patch". If it is installed on your PC the eMule Acceleration Patch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click eMule Acceleration Patch in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eMule Acceleration Patch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule Acceleration Patch:
- The publisher is: http://www.download-boosters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMule Acceleration Patch\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch.
8. After removing eMule Acceleration Patch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eMule Acceleration Patch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMule Acceleration Patch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that eMule Acceleration Patch by DownloadBoosters LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eMule Acceleration Patch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-24 07:21:49.950