This info is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. ccc-utility64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the ccc-utility64's main executable file and it takes close to 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2013.0101.2208.39702
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 04:12:32.273