ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0418.2209.37947
of ccc-utility64. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:52:30.660