ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. ccc-utility64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ccc-utility64's main file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which take 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2013.0225.1859.34051
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:56:26.253