You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy an average of 6.74 MB (7071360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2012.0229.1329.23957
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 16:57:25.457