ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy an average of 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2013.1105.850.15791
only. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:35:28.763