This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2012.1114.401.6988
alone. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:24:36.687