ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2013.0830.1944.33589
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:17:49.710