This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy an average of 6.74 MB (7071360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2012.0412.347.4710
only. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:49:50.570