This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the ccc-utility64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility64's main file takes about 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) and its name is AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility64. They occupy 22.98 MB (24093760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1002.116.411
of ccc-utility64. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility64 releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 19:08:23.177