You can find on this page details on how to remove ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the ccc-utility64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it takes about 137.00 KB (140288 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 137.00 KB (140288
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-utility64 version 2015.0212.610.11044
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:39:12.610