This info is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-utility64's primary file takes around 82.69 MB (86703368 bytes) and is named ccc2_install.exe.
The executables below are part of ccc-utility64. They occupy about 107.73 MB (112964584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (82.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (531.25 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.88 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.75 KB)
- Setup.exe (364.25 KB)
- cncmd.exe (40.75 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (22.25 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (22.25 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (6.30 MB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0819.1306.21725
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:43:23.083