This page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-utility64 version 2012.0201.1417.25472
alone. You can find here a few links to other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. After you click ccc-utility64 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:01:54.507