How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computer
ccc-utility64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about ccc-utility64 at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility64 version 2013.0722.2226.38431
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ccc-utility64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:56:33.540