This page is about ccc-utility64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. ccc-utility64's primary file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
ccc-utility64 contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0918.1802.30548
of ccc-utility64. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:29:09.210