ccc-utility64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They occupy 8.86 MB (9288856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0114.330.6171
of ccc-utility64. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility64:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility64". The ccc-utility64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 07:36:43.507