This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program ccc-utility64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.83 MB (10308960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0302.120.2262
of ccc-utility64. For more ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:09:25.407