You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
ccc-utility64 is composed of the following executables which take 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0329.2312.39738
of ccc-utility64. For other ccc-utility64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:31:37.087