This web page contains detailed information on how to remove airtel for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall airtel from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about airtel can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. airtel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall airtel. airtel.exe is the airtel's primary executable file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
airtel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.78 MB (5013752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- airtel.exe (502.00 KB)
- Integrated_Optimizer.exe (75.50 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- TCPOptimizer.exe (644.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.11.03.284
of airtel. You can find below info on other versions of airtel:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove airtel from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by airtel's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\airtel
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\airtel
airtel is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove airtel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate airtel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "airtel". If it is installed on your PC the airtel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click airtel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for airtel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove airtel.
8. After removing airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of airtel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling airtel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall airtel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:44:19.610