Airtel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Airtel from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Airtel on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Airtel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Airtel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Airtel.exe is the Airtel's primary executable file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Airtel. They take about 4.59 MB (4814738
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Airtel.exe (112.00 KB)
- Speed Booster.exe (2.10 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.08.284
of Airtel. Click on the links below for other Airtel versions:
...click to view all...
Airtel is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Airtel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airtel or simply click the Search field and type in "Airtel". The Airtel program will be found automatically. When you click Airtel in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Airtel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airtel:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airtel.
8. After uninstalling Airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airtel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airtel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airtel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-24 11:27:13.417