airtel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall airtel from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the program airtel can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for airtel is C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled airtel.exe and its approximative size is 84.09 KB (86104 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with airtel. They occupy about 7.36 MB (7718262
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- airtel.exe (84.09 KB)
- Integrated_Optimizer.exe (82.09 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RIconTool.exe (301.34 KB)
- TCPOptimizer.exe (650.59 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.42 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (564.60 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (175.66 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
The current web page applies to airtel version 23.015.02.05.284
alone. Click on the links below for other airtel versions:
...click to view all...
airtel is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete airtel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate airtel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "airtel". If it exists on your system the airtel program will be found very quickly. When you select airtel in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for airtel:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall airtel.
8. After uninstalling airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong airtel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling airtel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove airtel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 00:55:41.247