This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Airtel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Airtel from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Airtel on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Usually the Airtel program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel directory, depending on the user's option during install. Airtel's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe. Airtel.exe is the Airtel's main executable file and it takes approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Airtel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.51 MB (4724114
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Airtel.exe (112.00 KB)
- BMInstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airtel version 11.300.05.09.284
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Airtel:
...click to view all...
Airtel is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Airtel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airtel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airtel". The Airtel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Airtel in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airtel:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airtel.
8. After removing Airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airtel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airtel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airtel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:02:24.037