airtel is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall airtel from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on airtel on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. airtel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove airtel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. airtel's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is called airtel.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in airtel. They take 6.80 MB (7128074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- airtel.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.49 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The current web page applies to airtel version 21.005.23.00.862
only. Click on the links below for other airtel versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove airtel from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by airtel when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.6\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.6\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\ProgramData\airtel
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.6.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.6.false\C:\ProgramData\airtel
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\airtel
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\airtel. RunOuc
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\ModemApplication.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\airtel. RunOuc\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\airtel. RunOuc\ImagePath
airtel is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall airtel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate airtel or simply activate the Search field and type in "airtel". If it exists on your system the airtel application will be found automatically. When you click airtel in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for airtel:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\airtel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove airtel.
8. After uninstalling airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of airtel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling airtel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall airtel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:30:38.200