Airtel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Airtel from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Airtel at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Airtel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Airtel directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Airtel is C:\Program Files\Airtel\uninst.exe. Airtel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Airtel. They take about 4.59 MB (4810655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Airtel.exe (112.00 KB)
- BMInstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
This data is about Airtel version 11.300.05.12.284
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Airtel:
...click to view all...
Airtel is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Airtel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Airtel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airtel". If it exists on your system the Airtel app will be found very quickly. After you click Airtel in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Airtel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airtel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airtel\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airtel.
8. After uninstalling Airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airtel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airtel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airtel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 05:52:35.050