Airtel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Airtel from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Airtel at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Airtel program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Airtel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called Airtel.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Airtel. They take about 4.42 MB (4633490
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Airtel.exe (112.00 KB)
- BMInstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.05.284
of Airtel. Click on the links below for other Airtel versions:
...click to view all...
Airtel is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Airtel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Airtel or simply click the Search field and type in "Airtel". If it exists on your system the Airtel app will be found very quickly. After you select Airtel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airtel:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airtel\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airtel.
8. After removing Airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airtel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airtel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airtel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-18 10:34:25.163