airtel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall airtel from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about about airtel at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the airtel application is found in the C:\Program Files\airtel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\airtel\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove airtel. airtel's primary file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is called airtel.exe.
airtel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.59 MB (4810655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- airtel.exe (112.00 KB)
- BMInstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
This page is about airtel version 11.300.05.14.284
alone. For other airtel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
airtel is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove airtel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase airtel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate airtel or simply click the Search field and type in "airtel". If it exists on your system the airtel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click airtel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding airtel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for airtel:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\airtel\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove airtel.
8. After removing airtel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of airtel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling airtel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that airtel by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove airtel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 15:08:19.137