Yahoo!ツールバー is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your computerYahoo! JAPAN.
. You can read more on Yahoo! JAPAN. or check for application updates here
. More information about Yahoo!ツールバー can be found at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. Yahoo!ツールバー is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_20 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Yahoo!ツールバー is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_20\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Yahoo!ツールバー's primary executable file and it takes around 129.79 KB (132904 bytes) on disk.
Yahoo!ツールバー contains of the executables below. They occupy 454.40 KB (465304
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.40 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.79 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (125.38 KB)
The current page applies to Yahoo!ツールバー version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Yahoo!ツールバー versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program marketed by Yahoo! JAPAN.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Yahoo!ツールバー from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yahoo!ツールバー or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". The Yahoo!ツールバー application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Yahoo!ツールバー, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The software company is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_20\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:06:53.600