You can find below details on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. Check out here
for more info on Yahoo! JAPAN.. More data about the app Yahoo!ツールバー can be seen at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. Usually the Yahoo!ツールバー application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_21 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Yahoo!ツールバー by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_21\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Yahoo!ツールバー's main executable file and it occupies about 129.89 KB (133008 bytes) on disk.
Yahoo!ツールバー is composed of the following executables which occupy 454.53 KB (465440
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (96.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.89 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (125.39 KB)
This info is about Yahoo!ツールバー version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Yahoo!ツールバー:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is an application offered by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Yahoo!ツールバー from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo!ツールバー program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The software company is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_21\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo!ツールバー with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:02:59.553