This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. Additional info about Yahoo! JAPAN. can be seen here
. Click on http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
to get more data about Yahoo!ツールバー on Yahoo! JAPAN.'s website. Usually the Yahoo!ツールバー application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_8 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_8\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo!ツールバー. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 135.96 KB (139224 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Yahoo!ツールバー. They take an average of 511.16 KB (523432
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (91.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (135.96 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (181.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Yahoo!ツールバー. For other Yahoo!ツールバー versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is an application marketed by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Yahoo!ツールバー from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it exists on your system the Yahoo!ツールバー program will be found automatically. After you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The software company is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_8\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yahoo!ツールバー with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:11:01.733