Yahoo!ツールバー is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. You can find out more on Yahoo! JAPAN. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
if you want to read more on Yahoo!ツールバー on Yahoo! JAPAN.'s web page. Yahoo!ツールバー is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_2_0_4 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_2_0_4\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo!ツールバー. uninstall.exe is the Yahoo!ツールバー's primary executable file and it takes around 126.22 KB (129248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Yahoo!ツールバー. They take 436.53 KB (447008
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (70.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.22 KB)
- yjop.exe (106.34 KB)
- yphb.exe (133.34 KB)
This data is about Yahoo!ツールバー version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Yahoo!ツールバー:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is an application marketed by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". The Yahoo!ツールバー application will be found automatically. When you click Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The web site of the program is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_2_0_4\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-13 10:40:21.853