You can find below details on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. More info about Yahoo! JAPAN. can be read here
. Please open http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
if you want to read more on Yahoo!ツールバー on Yahoo! JAPAN.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_11 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Yahoo!ツールバー is C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_11\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 130.02 KB (133144 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Yahoo!ツールバー is composed of the following executables which occupy 334.02 KB (342032
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (70.64 KB)
- uninstall.exe (130.02 KB)
- yphb.exe (133.35 KB)
The current page applies to Yahoo!ツールバー version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Yahoo!ツールバー versions:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yahoo!ツールバー or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo!ツールバー program will be found automatically. After you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The software company is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_0_0_11\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your PC, we are not saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 09:54:22.203