Yahoo!ツールバー is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your computerYahoo! JAPAN.
. More data about Yahoo! JAPAN. can be found here
. More info about the app Yahoo!ツールバー can be found at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. Usually the Yahoo!ツールバー application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_22 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_22\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Yahoo!ツールバー's primary executable file and it takes around 191.35 KB (195944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Yahoo!ツールバー. They occupy an average of 515.46 KB (527832
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (191.35 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (125.39 KB)
The current page applies to Yahoo!ツールバー version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Yahoo!ツールバー versions:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program released by Yahoo! JAPAN.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Yahoo!ツールバー from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo!ツールバー app will be found automatically. When you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yahoo!ツールバー, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The publisher is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_22\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-02 12:17:07.400