You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. You can find out more on Yahoo! JAPAN. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
if you want to read more on Yahoo!ツールバー on Yahoo! JAPAN.'s page. Yahoo!ツールバー is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_15 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Yahoo!ツールバー by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_15\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 151.84 KB (155488 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Yahoo!ツールバー contains of the executables below. They occupy 510.42 KB (522672
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (113.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (151.84 KB)
- yjop.exe (102.84 KB)
- yphb.exe (142.12 KB)
This info is about Yahoo!ツールバー version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Yahoo!ツールバー releases:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program offered by Yahoo! JAPAN.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Yahoo!ツールバー from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search field and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it is installed on your PC the Yahoo!ツールバー app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Yahoo!ツールバー, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The publisher is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\7_3_0_15\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After uninstalling Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:26:55.723