Yahoo!ツールバー is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー from your PCYahoo! JAPAN.
. More info about Yahoo! JAPAN. can be read here
. You can get more details about Yahoo!ツールバー at http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\8_0_0_2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\8_0_0_2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Yahoo!ツールバー. Yahoo!ツールバー's main file takes around 206.32 KB (211272 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
Yahoo!ツールバー is composed of the following executables which take 548.42 KB (561584
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (113.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (206.32 KB)
- yjop.exe (101.39 KB)
- yphb.exe (126.89 KB)
The current web page applies to Yahoo!ツールバー version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Yahoo!ツールバー:
...click to view all...
Yahoo!ツールバー is a program released by the software company Yahoo! JAPAN.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Yahoo!ツールバー is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Yahoo!ツールバー from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yahoo!ツールバー or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yahoo!ツールバー". If it exists on your system the Yahoo!ツールバー program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Yahoo!ツールバー in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yahoo!ツールバー, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yahoo!ツールバー:
- The publisher is: http://toolbar.yahoo.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yahoo!J\Toolbar\8_0_0_2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yahoo!ツールバー.
8. After removing Yahoo!ツールバー, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yahoo!ツールバー which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yahoo!ツールバー using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yahoo!ツールバー by Yahoo! JAPAN. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yahoo!ツールバー supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:20:45.470