Wunderlist - Wunderlist
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your computerWunderlist
. Additional info about Wunderlist can be seen here
. Further information about Wunderlist - Wunderlist can be found at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. Wunderlist - Wunderlist is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Wunderlist - Wunderlist is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe. Wunderlist.exe is the Wunderlist - Wunderlist's main executable file and it occupies circa 40.80 MB (42781696 bytes) on disk.
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is composed of the following executables which occupy 46.17 MB (48413029
bytes) on disk:
- uninstaller.exe (394.35 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (40.80 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
This data is about Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.4.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Wunderlist - Wunderlist releases:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program marketed by the software company Wunderlist. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". If it exists on your system the Wunderlist - Wunderlist application will be found automatically. After you click Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wunderlist - Wunderlist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wunderlist - Wunderlist that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your computer, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-18 16:17:12.127