Wunderlist - Wunderlist
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your computerWunderlist
. Take a look here
for more information on Wunderlist. More info about the program Wunderlist - Wunderlist can be seen at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Wunderlist.exe and it has a size of 44.54 MB (46699520 bytes).
Wunderlist - Wunderlist contains of the executables below. They take 49.94 MB (52365830
bytes) on disk.
- dpapi.exe (34.16 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (394.35 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (44.54 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.0
of Wunderlist - Wunderlist. You can find below info on other releases of Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program offered by Wunderlist. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". If it exists on your system the Wunderlist - Wunderlist program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The software company is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wunderlist - Wunderlist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your computer, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 19:51:36.360