Wunderlist - Wunderlist
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your computerWunderlist
. More data about Wunderlist can be found here
. Please open "http://www.wunderlist.com"
if you want to read more on Wunderlist - Wunderlist on Wunderlist's web page. Usually the Wunderlist - Wunderlist application is installed in the "C:\Users\lalsur01\AppData\Local\Wunderlist" folder, depending on the user's option during install. Wunderlist - Wunderlist's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\lalsur01\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Wunderlist.exe and its approximative size is 44.54 MB (46699520 bytes).
Wunderlist - Wunderlist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 54.89 MB (57558551
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.35 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (44.54 MB)
- ._Wunderlist.exe (178 B)
The current page applies to Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.8.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wunderlist - Wunderlist versions:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program released by Wunderlist. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". The Wunderlist - Wunderlist app will be found very quickly. After you select Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The software company is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\lalsur01\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wunderlist - Wunderlist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your PC, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 16:51:17.503