Wunderlist - Wunderlist
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PCWunderlist
. More information on Wunderlist can be seen here
. Please open "http://www.wunderlist.com"
if you want to read more on Wunderlist - Wunderlist on Wunderlist's website. Wunderlist - Wunderlist is commonly installed in the "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist" directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Wunderlist - Wunderlist is "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe". Wunderlist - Wunderlist's primary file takes around 40.80 MB (42781696 bytes) and its name is Wunderlist.exe.
Wunderlist - Wunderlist contains of the executables below. They take 41.18 MB (43185496
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.34 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (40.80 MB)
This page is about Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.3.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Wunderlist - Wunderlist versions:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program by the software company Wunderlist. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". If it is installed on your PC the Wunderlist - Wunderlist app will be found automatically. After you click Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wunderlist - Wunderlist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The publisher is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wunderlist - Wunderlist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your PC, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:30:20.377