Wunderlist - Wunderlist
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PCWunderlist
. More information on Wunderlist can be seen here
. Please open "http://www.wunderlist.com"
if you want to read more on Wunderlist - Wunderlist on Wunderlist's website. Wunderlist - Wunderlist is commonly installed in the "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist" directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Wunderlist - Wunderlist is "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe". Wunderlist - Wunderlist's primary file takes around 40.80 MB (42781696 bytes) and its name is Wunderlist.exe.
Wunderlist - Wunderlist contains of the executables below. They take 41.18 MB (43185496
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.34 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (40.80 MB)
This page is about Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.3.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Wunderlist - Wunderlist versions:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program by the software company Wunderlist. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply click the Search field and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". The Wunderlist - Wunderlist app will be found very quickly. After you select Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The software company is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: "F:\Win7\UserName\AppData\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wunderlist - Wunderlist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your PC, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:30:20.377