Wunderlist - Wunderlist
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your computerWunderlist
. More info about Wunderlist can be read here
. You can get more details on Wunderlist - Wunderlist at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Wunderlist - Wunderlist is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe. Wunderlist - Wunderlist's primary file takes around 44.54 MB (46699520 bytes) and its name is Wunderlist.exe.
The executables below are part of Wunderlist - Wunderlist. They occupy about 49.91 MB (52331032
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.35 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (44.54 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
- ._Wunderlist.exe (178 B)
The current page applies to Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.7.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program offered by the software company Wunderlist. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". The Wunderlist - Wunderlist program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The publisher is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wunderlist - Wunderlist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your PC, nor are we saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 10:18:52.137