Wunderlist - Wunderlist
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your systemWunderlist
. Further information on Wunderlist can be found here
. More details about Wunderlist - Wunderlist can be seen at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. Wunderlist - Wunderlist is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Wunderlist.exe and it has a size of 44.54 MB (46699520 bytes).
Wunderlist - Wunderlist contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.94 MB (52367541
bytes) on disk.
- dpapi.exe (34.16 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (395.85 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (44.54 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
- ._Wunderlist.exe (178 B)
The current page applies to Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.19.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Wunderlist - Wunderlist releases:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is an application marketed by Wunderlist. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". If it is installed on your PC the Wunderlist - Wunderlist program will be found very quickly. When you click Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wunderlist - Wunderlist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wunderlist - Wunderlist that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your PC, we are not saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-07 17:21:00.017