Wunderlist - Wunderlist
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PCWunderlist
. Further information on Wunderlist can be seen here
. More data about the app Wunderlist - Wunderlist can be found at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.CKFRANCHISING\AppData\Local\Wunderlist folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wunderlist - Wunderlist's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName.CKFRANCHISING\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe. Wunderlist.exe is the Wunderlist - Wunderlist's main executable file and it takes approximately 40.80 MB (42781696 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wunderlist - Wunderlist. They take about 46.17 MB (48413030
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.35 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (40.80 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
The current web page applies to Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.5.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Wunderlist - Wunderlist versions:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a program marketed by the software company Wunderlist. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". If it is installed on your PC the Wunderlist - Wunderlist app will be found automatically. When you click Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The publisher is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.CKFRANCHISING\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wunderlist - Wunderlist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your computer, we are not saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 23:38:33.740