Wunderlist - Wunderlist
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your systemWunderlist
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Wunderlist. More info about the app Wunderlist - Wunderlist can be found at "http://www.wunderlist.com"
. Wunderlist - Wunderlist is normally set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist" directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist. Wunderlist.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.80 MB (42781696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Wunderlist - Wunderlist. They take about 46.17 MB (48413016
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (394.34 KB)
- Wunderlist.exe (40.80 MB)
- WunderlistReplacer.exe (4.99 MB)
This info is about Wunderlist - Wunderlist version 3.3.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Wunderlist - Wunderlist versions:
...click to view all...
Wunderlist - Wunderlist is an application released by Wunderlist. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wunderlist - Wunderlist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wunderlist - Wunderlist". The Wunderlist - Wunderlist application will be found very quickly. After you select Wunderlist - Wunderlist in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wunderlist - Wunderlist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wunderlist - Wunderlist:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.wunderlist.com"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wunderlist\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wunderlist - Wunderlist.
8. After removing Wunderlist - Wunderlist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wunderlist - Wunderlist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wunderlist - Wunderlist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist from your computer, we are not saying that Wunderlist - Wunderlist by Wunderlist is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wunderlist - Wunderlist in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-14 04:27:04.867