Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PCWebProtector
. Further information on WebProtector can be found here
. More information about Web Protector IE can be seen at http://web-protector.net
. Usually the Web Protector IE program is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\WebProtector folder, depending on the user's option during install. Web Protector IE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. Web Protector IE's main file takes about 64.71 KB (66261 bytes) and is named webprotector_uninstaller.exe.
Web Protector IE is composed of the following executables which take 64.71 KB (66261
bytes) on disk:
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1688
of Web Protector IE. For other Web Protector IE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is a program offered by WebProtector. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Web Protector IE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Protector IE". If it is installed on your PC the Web Protector IE program will be found automatically. After you click Web Protector IE in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web Protector IE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The publisher is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Protector IE.
8. After uninstalling Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Protector IE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your PC, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Protector IE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:55:45.230