Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PCWebProtector
. Check out here
for more info on WebProtector. More information about Web Protector IE can be found at http://web-protector.net
. Web Protector IE is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Web Protector IE is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. webprotector_uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.71 KB (66262 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Web Protector IE. They occupy an average of 64.71 KB (66262
bytes) on disk.
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Protector IE version 184.108.40.2064
only. Click on the links below for other Web Protector IE versions:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application offered by the software company WebProtector. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Protector IE". The Web Protector IE program will be found automatically. When you click Web Protector IE in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The software company is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web Protector IE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Protector IE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 12:32:36.090